Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Sweat Rash  (Read 9988 times)

mazzy

Sweat Rash
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:16:52 PM »

Hi Everyone

Has anybody ever had a sweat rash under their breasts.  Its driving me up the wall.  I have tried nearly everything and had creams off the GP, the GP even gave me Spray for athletes foot to try on it but to no avail.

Can anybody suggest anything.  I am willing to try anything now.

Desperate!!!!!

Mazzy :(

Mazzy

Rosebush

Re: Sweat Rash
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:26:52 PM »

Hi Mazzy  :)never had this problem, but if cream from GP did not help I would go back, maybe he could refer you to dermatologist, hope someone can come up with with some help in the meantime, I usually use just vaseline for sore skin..xx

honeybun

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »

Have you tried Daktarin cream. My sister uses this for that purpose. She also used surgical spirit to dry things off but only for a short while.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »

Johnson's baby powder.  Sprinkled whilst laying down and allowed to settle.  Heat rash is different to athelete's foot rash which Mycil would ease - again sprinkled whilst laying down  ;)

kerrieann

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 10:06:34 PM »

lanacane powder and cream are great for sweat rashes and personal itching i use the powder alot on holiday after a shower put it under breasts its not talc its a medicated powder and feels cool and keeps you dry  kerrie

mazzy

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 03:26:06 PM »

Thanks everyone.  Have been to the chemist this morning and asked the Pharmacist about it.  He suggested Lanacane powder, so brought some to try.  Fingers crossed it works, if not its back to the GP

Mazzy x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »

On the bed then.  Relax and pour gently  ;)

kerrieann

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:54 PM »

mazzy, i find it very good. A few years ago in dubai it was extremely hot and is had an awful itchy rash under my boobs and lanacane was brilliant very cooling on the skin and as its medicated it cleared the rash up quickly.  kerrie

daisie

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 01:26:37 PM »

hi mazzy..iv got the same problem,sudocrem is very good it gets to work straight away on me,once the sweat rash appears..a friend of mine as the same problem as well,she also uses the sudocrem x daisie

mazzy

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 09:17:38 AM »

Thanks everyone

So far so good.  The Lanacane powder seems to be working.  So Soothing, such relief  ::)

mazzy x