Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Grrrrrrr men!  (Read 10916 times)

Limpy

Re: Grrrrrrr men!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 03:25:09 PM »

That was his cunning plan to get you to do his ironing Limpy.   ;D

And I fell for it - Again    ::)

Hurdity

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 08:46:33 PM »

Just found this thread. I love the bit about trousers inside out. I have always washed their stuff ( ie husband and offspring) as I find it and it gets folded as it was put - so it might well stay inside out and be ironed inside out. If they want it the right way then put it to wash the right way!
Fortunately my husband is retired so I barely iron anything of his - just fold it judiciously. As for sons - well I stopped ironing anything other than school uniform when they went into 6th form - since I was working full-time - I figured they could iron all their other stuff if they wanted it. However - they don't. One at uni used to ask the girls to iron his shirts for him ( cheek!), the other didn't bother, and the other one working now and living away needs ironed shirts for work so has to do his own!

Life is too short to spend it ironing!! I have never ironed a sheet in my life!

Hurdity x

honeybun

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 09:17:52 PM »

Oh I do like a nicely ironed sheet. Just feels nicer somehow.

There are lots of things I don't iron these days. Son is not bothered about a few crumples and daughter does her own. That just leaves me and hubby.

I don't cut the grass or catch beasties.....He doesn't iron...fair enough trade me thinks.

Honeyb
X
Pages: 1 [2]