Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First Post!  (Read 6735 times)

JacquelineL

Re: First Post!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 10:13:32 AM »

We're also in the country, 25 miles away from anything. The village is very spread out but the neighbours I have got to know are fantastic.  I've taken on a little job at our local school so I can get out. I adore the cook and the kids are fantastic.  I did go off work for a month due to sitting in the playground crying hahahaha!!!! Oh the shame!

Yes, I always write massive novels. I do have a cracking sense of humour though, which really helps. I loved what you wrote re writing war and peace :)

I have terrible itchy feet about moving (27th time I'll have moved house) I knew we wouldn't be here for long but I thought it would be longer than 3 years. The money we've spent on this place is ridiculous, but my hubby just said 'happiness if far more important than pieces of paper'. I know we won't get our money back and that will make me 'dislike' him even more - poor man can't win!

There's a page on facebook for house rentals or sales in our area and I'm sat here thinking 'Get an advert on asap' but what the hell would I do if a person showed interest? *gulp*

JeanneA

Re: First Post!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 05:43:09 PM »

Hi Jackie don't worry about replying to me. I didn't realise you couldn't yet like you say it's probably because you are a new member. x
Pages: 1 [2]