Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ITS ME SUZI Q IM HERE YAYYYYY  (Read 9644 times)

Elena

Re: ITS ME SUZI Q IM HERE YAYYYYY
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »

Well that's the only kind of motorbike you'd get me on, one with an armchair on the back   ;D

Rowan

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »

Suzi just got back from the physio, she has reassured me that the grating noise is not bone but my oh so tight tendons and sacroiliac joint problem, she gave me some ultra sound treatment and said she would chase up my referral.

What she did say that I might have some fibromyalgia symptoms. Oh joy I thought ::)

Suzi Q

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 02:43:43 AM »

Thanks Dyan yep IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK xxxxxxxx

Cuba did you look at the Honda Goldwing its massive hey
Not everyone likes bikes and hey wouldnt it be crap if we all liked the same thing
The BIKE was maybe a Sport like a tri or Kazi bike they are higher at the back so the pillon can see over
The one we have now Google it is a HONDA 1300 ST its a big buggar but dead sporty

Millie it is go look its a mssive bike but the back OHHH JOYYY and seat and backs heated hehehehe

OH Silver glad it wasnt what you thought but sugar Fybro fingers crossed its not and your feeling better anyway xxx

Hope everyone including me feels better today xxxxxx

Joyce

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 06:59:38 AM »

Not sure Suzi. Think it might have been Kawasaki. It was a really old bike even when hubby bought it, but it had been looked after. It looked fantastic though.

Your current bike looks very sporty. I could never ever gone on one like that.  ;)

Dyan

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 07:35:33 AM »

Hubby and I had bikes before we had the kids.
When I first met my hubby at 17 he had an Honda SS50 then passed his test and bought a Yamaha 225,then a Honda 250 super dream ,then a Honda CX 500 which we toured around in for our hols.
The last one he bought was a Kawasaki 1300. What a beast that was!
He did 120 once with me on the back. I was scared Sh-- less!!!
I tell you he got an ear full when we got home :cuss: :argue:
That's probably nothing these days.
My brother in law who's 53 was saying he did 150 the other day on his racing bike- MAD!!!!!

We don't have bikes now much prefer convertible cars.
Don't think I'd want to get on one now except a Honda Goldwing.
Always wanted to ride on one of those- just a slow cruise off road round a field  :-\ ??? ;D

Suzi Q

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 11:44:11 AM »

Dyan
they are BIG BUGGARS thats the next Bike we are getting very heavy needs a 6ft man at least to ride it
They are cruising bikes the ones you ride round Europe on very big heavy but very comfortable for pillion passengers

Weve got a Lexus NO its a works car and a Mazda 5 convertable sports only got it a few weeks ago RED like the BIKE

Love my car love our bike hehehehe
Pages: 1 [2]