Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bowel screening call back  (Read 4107 times)

skkb

Re: Bowel screening call back
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2023, 02:42:15 AM »

Well 10 days to wait…..I haven’t enjoyed the holiday as much as I would have done if all this wasn’t in my mind, try as I may to ignore that little voice in my head. We return on the 18 April, procedure on the 20th, all being well if the doctors strike doesn’t affect it……and I have to begin my bowel prep as we travel home over two days. Just want to get it done though now …… :'(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2023, 08:20:43 AM »

Morning.  Tnx for the update.   :tulips:  could you ring to C if the strike is likely to interrupt your preparation, no point if the investigation doesn't take place.  A waste of preparation 'stuff' as well as your time and energy.

skkb

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2023, 12:14:17 PM »

My thoughts exactly CLKD but it would be really difficult to try and call them. My son and daughter in law are ware of the situation and will let me know if the appointment changes. I did miss a call from an unknown number the other day, so I did wonder, but no message was left. I feel for everyone out there left wondering and waiting, it’s truly awful….

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2023, 01:13:24 PM »

It is the waiting that is the worst part: hospital results, going on holiday, dental waiting room  >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3]