Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hello advice needed please..  (Read 2597 times)

Clairebear

Hello advice needed please..
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:02:44 PM »

Hello everyone, I could really do with a little advice, I have started on Hrt elleste duet 1mg a week ago as the docs thought I was probably peri as my estrogen levels were borderline (what ever that means)

Anyway I have been feeling even more tired than usual and have started early morning waking again, also feeling very anxious got the shakes and not really with it, quite tearful and then angry in the next breath....is this normal? I phone the GPs today but can't get an appointment for 2wks I also take a lw dose antidepressant which has helped with the very low moods and I'm really reluctant to go back down the hole if hrt causing the weirdness...

Sorry for the really long post just don't want to wait two wks fr my GP and found this site by chance (thankfully) any advice really gratefully received. :)

Joyce

Re: Hello advice needed please..
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »

Hello & welcome.

It can take a few weeks for HRT to kick in properly. Can't really advise on the moods with your ADs, but there are ladies on here who are better informed and I'm sure will pop past soon and give you decent advice.

Check out the green menu at the side too.

Evenstar

Re: Hello advice needed please..
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »

Can't give you any advice I'm afraid but just wanted to say hi and welcome xxx