Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Another newbie  (Read 2458 times)

Winston

Another newbie
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:18:22 PM »

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say hello and thanks to you all for posting - it's been very reassuring to see I'm one of many who have all these crazy symptoms!!
Anyway, I finally went to my GP a few weeks ago because of the horrendous exhaustion and continual wakening thru the night (oh yeah, and the crying at the drop of a hat etc etc). Had some bloods done and was hoping for low iron or even underactive thyroid, tbh I would have welcomed that because it could have been solved! But no, I'm as fit as an ox allegedly. We had discussed hrt and I was previously of the mind that I wanted to go it alone thru the menopause - no hormone was going to get the better of me! But when all my bloods came back normal the subject of hrt was raised again and I've jumped at the chance of it, because quite honestly I cannot bear to continue as I am. So, I started sequential hrt 3 days ago and am full of hope that soon(ish) I shall be dancing happily up the street!! I shall keep you updated on how it all goes, but in the meantime yet again another big thank you to you all for sharing your experiences.

littleminnie

Re: Another newbie
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 07:21:05 AM »

:welcomemm:
LM x

Suzi Q

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 11:24:12 AM »

:-* :-* :-*

Big HUgs
Suzi Q :D :D :D

Evenstar

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 08:39:22 PM »

Hello and welcome xxxx

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 10:38:55 PM »

:welcomemm:

Taz x

Liz

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »

Hi - I'm also new to HRT.  Been using my patches for two weeks now and feeling better.  Good luck - keep us posted on how you get on.