Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: It's been 5 months  (Read 6201 times)

angelindskiexx

It's been 5 months
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »

Hi guys,
Quick update
It's been 5 months since my last period. The last one sent me to the hospital with horrendous bleeding - never experienced anything quite so dramatic.  I haven't had my hysteroscopy yet which is what the gynae recommended.  I keep meaning to make an appointment but I'm still trying to get myself settled after moving again. Everytime I think about making an appointment something else grabs my attention, and time just flies by so fast, so will be making that appointment soon.

The last 4 days I've had a migraine --  first one in months - not sure if it's a sign of another period on its way but I'm having some anxiety as well. I wanted to ask if anyone has really horrible anxiety just at the point when the migraine is getting better -  I'm having slight pain now but I feel head pressure which is what usually occurs when the migraine is leaving.  Anyone have anxiety with a migraine? 

Hope you're all doing okay..... 

Jess x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: It's been 5 months
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »

Get that appt made !!! ........ how are you this evening?  Are you hydrated, sometimes the body needs fluid and a headache can be the result  ::)

angelindskiexx

Re: It's been 5 months
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 08:31:50 AM »

Hello again!
Went to my GP appointment - She said there is no need for a hysteroscopy since I haven't bled for nearly 6 months and she feels that it's not necessary.  She is a very good GP so I do trust her judgement,  Had breasts examined while I was there - couldn't detect any lumps so I'm glad I had that done.

Having had a break from the headache it is back again - just low grade with a weird pressure mostly at the back.  I am anxious, tired, and I have intolerance to heat at the moment.  Not sure if it's a hormonal dip but it will be 6 months on the 3rd May since my last period.

My husband is away on business at the moment, he's in Ireland so I'm feeling a a bit vulnerable here on my own.  The anxiety is back  - I take 0.5mg Lorazepam a day for the anxiety, not sure what else I can do for it.

I drink plenty of fluids, so I'm not dehydrated.  Maybe it's the way I'm sleeping -  I've noticed that if my head is tilted too much on the pillow I get a headache the next day but it shouldn't last for days should it?

It's nice to come here and vent a little -- I've become a little scaredy cat but these symptoms really do get to me at times.  I also have a twitch in my eye today - what a blinkin' mess  :-\