Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: eye twitching!  (Read 14888 times)

jgr

Re: eye twitching!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 06:43:07 PM »

I had this annoying problem which lasted for about 3 weeks. Stopped just as quick as it had started, and then returned for a few days again. Gone at the moment, hope it stays like that.

libby1

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 07:27:12 PM »

I've got this at the moment, had it about a week. Yawning and sneezing sets it off too  :o

Libby
x

Henrietta

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 08:34:59 PM »

Could try palming to relax the eyes. Rub hands together vigorously until the palms feel very warm and then place palms over eyes cupping them so everything goes black and your eyes feel warm. Try and hold this foe 10 or 15 minutes- maybe lie doen or sit in comfortable chair.  Hold your hands so fings from one hand cross fingers on the hand and your nose fits in between-hope that makes sense.
I have noticed that I've had a couple of times of eye twitching both following a car shunt.

suey43

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 06:59:05 AM »

Thanks for tips. Will get eyes tested although did have them done a few months ago. May be a combination of stress and poor sleeping. Been suffering badly for over 2 months. Hoping that HRT will help but next step is antidepressants says GP. Had anxious night on Sat when teenage daughter stayed out all night at a friends without telling me and that's set me right back in terms of anxiety just when I was getting better. Feel awful again today.
Pages: 1 [2]