Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Sleep  (Read 15735 times)

bev couzens

Re: Sleep
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 09:52:34 AM »

HI  SAN, yes it is and the meds there giving her after the MRI,are going to make her sleep more,there hoping it,s just migraine .BEV.X

alexia

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 10:05:39 AM »

getting up for the loo every two hours plus night sweats not a good combination. Shattered by the morning. pmt much easier, just a couple of days bad mood and that was it lol

bev couzens

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 10:10:29 AM »

getting up for the loo is a pain,2 to 3 times a night..my loo is up stairs,by the time i come back down its hard to go back to sleep.. ::)..BEV x

Sarai

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »

I can at least fall asleep quite quickly now but have to visit the loo on average twice per night. I also feel like I dream all night and feel like I have spent the night in a film every night. I sleep really well in the morning, my OH gets up at 6.30 and I go right back to sleep and can easy sleep through to 9 or 10am.

bev couzens

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 10:41:57 PM »

Mrs purple.i have a small two bed house,the kids have the bedrooms,i sleep down stairs,thats why i have to trot up stairs to the loo..not good when i dont sleep much. :).BEV.xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »

I didn't get much last night, woke at 3.15 with a headache so eventually got up for a cuppa and medication, then was awake until nearly 6.00 a.m.  :(

pj44

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 08:16:48 AM »

My sleep is rubbish. I usual get to sleep not to bad. But then I wake up every hour of so and I have to pee at least 3 times. I don't sleep at all if the anxiety is high.

elfie

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 10:26:50 PM »

drop off quite well. then thats it, i wake up about an hour later, needing the loo.(luckily we are in a bungalow) im now on patches for a twitchy bladder which helps. best nights sleep has been 4  hours full and un interrupted sleep. think if it was any longer id be in a coma. 

bev couzens

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »

i woke for my 3am wee and cant go back to sleep.. :)..BEV..XX

Smokey

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »

I usually am a very light sleeper, and before I started HRT 50 sequel patches I was waking at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep until about 6am and then had to get up about 7.30.

Now I go to sleep really easy usually by 10pm and sleep really sound until about 7-8am I don't even hear my teenager children coming in, it must be a miracle  either that or the HRT .

Taz2

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 12:24:18 AM »

That's brilliant Smokey. I could never go to bed at 10 - that's my going out time - but it must be fantastic to sleep for such a long time! I found that I had to go to bed later to stop me waking up at 3 each morning so now my normal time is around 1 and I get up at 6ish but do still wake up during the night a few times. I have never slept well though so even with HRT things haven't really changed.

A hug for everyone who can't get to sleep or can't stay asleep for very long.

Taz x  :hug:

Trey

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 04:53:31 PM »

I've been having cheese and crackers or peanut butter and crackers just before I try to sleep and I cannot believe how much better I'm sleeping.  Two hours in a row used to be it and then up for hours and now I'm sleeping longer and the total is way up.  The food must stop the adrenalin/low sugar problems.

san

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »

Wow Trey. I like both of those so might give it a go. I sometimes have some cornflakes. Must admit I sleep better when I do that. Never occurred to me that eating before sleep helps. Usually have had it because I'm hungry.

Bette

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »

I don't drink after 8 but usually eat something fairly late. Since starting HRT my sleep has definitely improved. I might wake once or twice but straight back to sleep.
Bette x

san

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »

I drink up until I go to sleep. Tried cutting it out but it made no difference. Still had to get up for the loo. I have a coffee about 8pm. Tried stopping that to but I still woke up. Eating something before bed helps me get off quicker .... Sometimes  ::)

Anyone sleep better after sex?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 08:09:19 PM by san »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4