Welcome to MENOPAUSE MATTERS
Menopausematters.co.uk is an award winning, independent website providing up-to-date, accurate information about the menopause, menopausal symptoms and treatment options. Here you will find information on what happens leading up to, during and after the menopause, what the consequences can be, what you can do to help and what treatments are available.
Diet & Lifestyle, HRT, HRT preparations, Alternative therapies & techniques, Prescribed Non HRT, Testosterone
The menopause affects all women, but doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Learn how to tackle menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes and disturbed sleep. Find out why they happen, and learn about later effects of the menopause as well as the facts about Alternative treatments and Hormone Replacement Therapy. Chat to other women experiencing the same problems and concerns on our Menopause Matters forum. Be informed and prepared for your Menopause.
- rain on wedding day
- Combined contraceptive pill for progesterone intolerance?
- Advice needed please.
- Another trip to emergency doctor
- Does your doctor listen?
You can opt-in to receive regular updates and news items.
BMS Council Consensus Statement on HRT
- Hormone therapy may cut Alzheimer's risk :
24 October 2012 - Reuters
- HRT 'is safe and can cut the risk of heart disease without increasing cancer chances' :
10 October 2012 - Daily Mail
- HRT reduces risk of heart attack, study suggests:
10 October 2012 - BBC News Online
- Pool exercise may build strength and reduce falls:
12 April 2013 - Reuters
- Vaginal atrophy: Put the love back into lovemaking:
18 Oct 2012 - Daily Mail
- Diabetes linked to breast cancer:
20 Sept 2012 - BBC News Online
Find womens health groups: wematter.co.uk
Page last updated: 26 September 2012