Welcome to MENOPAUSE MATTERS
Menopausematters.co.uk is an award winning, independent website providing up-to-date, accurate information about the menopause, menopausal symptoms and treatment options. Here you will find information on what happens leading up to, during and after the menopause, what the consequences can be, what you can do to help and what treatments are available.
Diet & Lifestyle, HRT, HRT preparations, Alternative therapies & techniques, Prescribed Non HRT, Testosterone
The menopause affects all women, but doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Learn how to tackle menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes and disturbed sleep. Find out why they happen, and learn about later effects of the menopause as well as the facts about Alternative treatments and Hormone Replacement Therapy. Chat to other women experiencing the same problems and concerns on our Menopause Matters forum. Be informed and prepared for your Menopause.
- Sudden onset of menopause symptoms
- What have you done today?
- No way! Can it really be this quick?
- FSH and Estradiol Results
- Doctors appointment today
You can opt-in to receive regular updates and news items.
HRT risks exaggerated again
- Early menopause: Baby born after ovaries 'reawakened':
1 October 2013 - BBC News Online
- Lethal Placebo:
19 July 2013 - Huffington Post
- Embrace the Change - free online magazine:
19 June 2013 - The Guardian
- Walking 'cuts breast cancer risk':
4 October 2013 - BBC News Online
- Womb cancer risk reduced by exercise, diet and coffee:
11 Sept 2013 - BBC News Online
- Obesity 'may pose osteoporosis risk':
16 July 2013 - BBC News Online
Find womens health groups: wematter.co.uk
Page last updated: 13 January 2014