Welcome to MENOPAUSE MATTERS
Menopausematters.co.uk is an award winning, independent website providing up-to-date, accurate information about the menopause, menopausal symptoms and treatment options. Here you will find information on what happens leading up to, during and after the menopause, what the consequences can be, what you can do to help and what treatments are available.
Diet & Lifestyle, HRT, HRT preparations, Alternative therapies & techniques, Prescribed Non HRT, Testosterone
The menopause affects all women, but doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Learn how to tackle menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes and disturbed sleep. Find out why they happen, and learn about later effects of the menopause as well as the facts about Alternative treatments and Hormone Replacement Therapy. Chat to other women experiencing the same problems and concerns on our Menopause Matters forum. Be informed and prepared for your Menopause.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST:
- Consultant recommendations low testosterone - Bristol ( and travelling distance)
- Gel with tablet advice please
- What have you done today?
- Stopped my ultra low dose HRT (again) - this is what happened ....
- How is the weather with you?
You can opt-in to receive regular updates and news items.
Mind the Gap - BMS Conference 2014
- Early menopause: Baby born after ovaries 'reawakened':
1 October 2013 - BBC News Online
- Lethal Placebo:
19 July 2013 - Huffington Post
- Embrace the Change - free online magazine:
19 June 2013 - The Guardian
- Trust your doctor, not Wikipedia, say scientists:
27 May 2014 - BBC News Online
- women who regularly drink milk could delay osteoarthritis of the knee.:
7 April 2014 - Daily Exprss
- Walking 'cuts breast cancer risk':
4 October 2013 - BBC News Online
Find womens health groups: wematter.co.uk
Page last updated: 2 April 2014