Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Embarrasing moment!  (Read 3507 times)

Greyhoundgal

Embarrasing moment!
« on: October 23, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »

I had to go into town today to do our banking from work.  It's market day so it was busy, took me ages to find a parking space.  As I finally got out of the car I felt something ping then realised it was my knicker elastic ::)  Ended up abandoning trying to get to the bank and when home to change instead :)

honeybun

Re: Embarrasing moment!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 12:51:23 PM »

;D

Good job you weren't waiting in the queue for the bank. Now that would have been awful.  :o

Honeyb
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 01:00:13 PM »

Oh: mine went at School, I was about 8.  Didn't dare tell the Teacher I was too embarrassed.

You could have gone to a charity shop, lots sell new undies  ;)

Reminds me of when I was trying to take off my 'hold up stockings' - which didn't  >:( - during my Dad's funeral service  I would feel them slipping, so I nipped to the car and was in t he middle of removing them when my eldest cousin popped his head in through the window  :o

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 05:10:00 PM »

Oh dear. Thought the days of knicker elastic pinging at wrong moment were long gone.  Nearly lost my trousers once on holiday though. I'd tied them at top, but hadn't realised as I ate meal  they'd come undone. Walking back to our room they suddenly slipped. Hubby was in stitches, not sure what view family coming behind us got though.  ;D

honeybun

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 05:16:41 PM »

My mother lost her trousers  at a family gathering. They just fell down to her ankles. Fortunately she was in the kitchen with sis and me. I laughed so hard I cried. She saw the funny side too. Sis and I were in knots.

Honeyb
x