Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 379317 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #705 on: June 12, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »

Yep, done that, you are in Good Company  ;D

Taz2

« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2016, 06:13:24 PM »

Mind you.... I can remember my dad doing that!!

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #707 on: July 22, 2016, 03:32:16 PM »

Sat in the shade but forgot the very drying wind all day  :-\ - lots of salve required since  ::)

Catlynn67

« Reply #708 on: July 24, 2016, 02:53:46 PM »

Greetings All from Michigan USA. Happy to find this forum, none like it over here it seems. Regarding Menopause Brain - wow, it is a Real Thing. :o I started perimenopause at 45 and began experiencing cognitive difficulties like those described by others here. I could not hold onto a thought, forgot names of close family and friends, was confused by simple procedures at work, put away ice cream in the oven instead of the freezer on grocery day... I feared I was experiencing early-onset dementia. The herbalist at my local health foods co-op suggested a supplement called Citicoline CDP Choline. The brand is Jarrow - not sure if this is their proprietary formula. After a few weeks of daily use suddenly my brain was my own again. I still take it because I'm afraid of going back to that scary place. My sister uses it as well with the same excellent effect. It is too expensive at the local shop so I buy it online. If you feel you are losing your mind give this a try - can't hurt, and may help.

CLKD

« Reply #709 on: July 24, 2016, 03:20:43 PM »

:welcomemm:

Did you rescue the ice-cream in time or did the  :cat48: and  :scottie: get a treat  ;D

You are in good company - browse round.

Catlynn67

« Reply #710 on: July 24, 2016, 03:28:25 PM »

Big delicious milkshake  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #711 on: July 24, 2016, 05:08:29 PM »

Oh - hands over chilled glass  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #712 on: July 27, 2016, 07:16:16 PM »

Checking the bins B4 pulling them into the yard earlier I noted that there was rubbish left in one but I couldn't work out if it was in ours or the neighbours  :-\ - however, our bin has patterned wall paper all over it  :-X theirs is black ……..

Taz2

« Reply #713 on: July 28, 2016, 07:55:05 AM »

... or maybe theirs is the patterned one and yours is the black one.... are you absolutely sure you've got it the right way round?  ;D ;D ;D

Taz x

CreamTeaGirl

« Reply #714 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:49 AM »

.....you remembered the bins?? I'm impressed!!  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #715 on: July 28, 2016, 11:40:12 AM »

:thankyou: …….. definitely our bin, it's my chore of the week so unlikely to forget them - yet  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #716 on: October 01, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »

Not listening this morning: apparently  :-\.  When leaving a camp site we need to swipe the in/out card B4 putting it into the collection box and driving away.  Guess who missed out the swipe part of the instructions  ………  :-X

Annidav

« Reply #717 on: October 27, 2016, 04:51:08 PM »

We've been away for a few days but I had to go back to work today - needed to actually go to the office (as opposed to working from home) but as we have been away we had nothing in for the kids' lunches. So I nip up to local shop early this morning to get some sliced meat for them. Got home and put shopping away before setting off to work leaving my two at home (half term) content in the knowledge they won't starve in my absence. Unpacking my bag on arrival at world I find the packet of sliced meat....last week at the supermarket I bought a new notebook for work use; next day went to use it and couldn't find it anywhere; then had a recollection of paying for it at the self service till but not putting it in the bag with the other shopping - left it at the self-service till.....

CLKD

« Reply #718 on: October 27, 2016, 07:56:47 PM »

There'll be a 3rd issue then  ::)

Did the kids survive or pop to McDonalds ……..  ::)

Annidav

« Reply #719 on: October 27, 2016, 10:24:02 PM »

;D Just about ;) Teenager had to  LEAVE THE HOUSE land go to shop bless him!! My memory is definitely getting worse though.... :-\
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109