Menopause Discussion > Postmenopause

INTERNAL VIBRATIONS

(1/4) > >>

marge:
I had quite a lot of internal vibrations a few years ago when going through peri and I know it's a menopause symptom, but just lately they've been back.  Not every day, but from time to time.   I've read it could be low magnesium, so I'm going to try a supplement. Does anyone have any other solutions?

CLKD:
There are several threads I think about 'vibrations', mayB put that into the search box to see if threads pop up?

marge:
Thanks CLKD, l have done that and some of the comments are by me! What l am wondering now is if anyone has found a cure. It’s a horrible sensation which comes and goes. Sometimes l don’t have it for months and then it comes back again. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Kate57:
I don't have any solutions unfortunately, but I do have experience of these vibrations .... I called them ' inner tremors' - they are very unpleasant!
I noticed them when I began to suffer from VA.
Once I began to get the dryness, itch and soreness under control the tremors began to ease too.

By the way, these tremors/ vibrations are NOT caused by anxiety.... they are completely different to anxiety/stress related shakes.

Hope yours soon wear off, Marge.

marge:
Thanks Kate57, l don’t think it’s caused by anxiety either. A GP told me it was hormonal. My meno journey was relatively uneventful apart from this annoying symptom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version