Menopause Discussion > Other Health Discussion

wierd pain in hip

(1/4) > >>

pixigirl:
Hi, i have a very wierd pain that seems to be in the pelvis/hip are, not the hip socket. I do have a bad lower back but had this pain before

Joyce:
Sciatica maybe. Does pain go down your leg too?

lubylou:
Pixie girl
This could be bursitis in the hip, I had this it was caused by my bad “walking”gait when I try and manoeuvre on my crutches, I have no sense of where my feet and legs are (my brain doesn't send the normal message to my legs) so I have to concentre to walk hence my gait is bad. Changes in how you walk or sit etc may not be why your hip pain has started but its worth considering.

I can tell you that my GP gave me a series of exercises to do and eventually the pain went away.
Lubylou

pixigirl:
Thank you for your replies. No pain down legs just in the hip area, both 2 days ado , now just the one.Not massivly painful but it does get worse with walking and resting makes t better. Think i will have to have trip to docs,

CLKD:
Hip pain is in the groin, back pain is in the pelvis/hip area  ;)

Bursistis can be hot to touch and slightly swollen.  I have burning pain in the thigh/s in the night but not troublesome in the day  :-\ ……… I'm trying to alter how I sit in the vehicles, at the computer, whilst watching TV …..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version