General Discussion > New Members

back here again

<< < (2/2)

Wildeve:
Good evening Sue, thanks for the advice.
I've been using Vegifem for 3 years but lately I'm sure its a reaction to it, the burning up inside about an hour after I popped one in is terrible :'(
have any other ladies become sensitive to vegifem after a few yers use?  I use 3 times a week.Do you think I should try a different cream instead?

many thanks in advance and I hope we can get a cool nights sleep tonight. :)

Flossieteacake:

--- Quote from: Wildeve on August 09, 2022, 08:32:42 PM ---Good evening Sue, thanks for the advice.
I've been using Vegifem for 3 years but lately I'm sure its a reaction to it, the burning up inside about an hour after I popped one in is terrible :'(
have any other ladies become sensitive to vegifem after a few yers use?  I use 3 times a week.Do you think I should try a different cream instead?

many thanks in advance and I hope we can get a cool nights sleep tonight. :)

--- End quote ---

Have you ever tried ovestin? It may be worth asking for some and seeing if that helps. It is a cream.

Marchlove:
That’s interesting Suzie that you now take lower dosage of Vagifem and steroid cream.

x

CLKD:
It can depend on how often you have been using the product.  That burning is awful.  It could be a reaction to the fillers/product or due to not having used 'enough' allowing the vaginal walls to become dry. 

As suggested, mayB opt for 'ovestin' - nightly for 2-3 weeks . Then alternative nights ...... it can be smeared on the outer labia to keep the skin soft there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version