Menopause Discussion > Other Health Discussion

Scared why I'm losing weight?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Lyncola:
I understand sparkle, as I'm writing this my stomach is sore, no idea why?

I sometimes wonder if it's only partly what I eat and partly menopausal. How can I go days eating same food no problems, then I get days of problems. Very frustrating >:(

shrosphirelass:
Another pound lost, down to 7 10 now, never been that weight since I was 12. I am starting to get a bit worried as Im already at the bottom of the suggested BMI and I feel awful most of the time.

shrosphirelass:
I seem to eat a lot, but maybe because I am concerned about things upsetting my stomach I actually eat less and differently than I did and consume less calories. It's the fact that the weight keeps going down, allbeit, very slowly that's a worry, coupled with feeling headachey and sick all the time. I have gone down from a size 12 to an 8 and my new jeggings are starting to look like trousers as they are hanging off me.

shrosphirelass:
Ive gone down from a consistent 9 2 to 7 10 in 18 months. Hard to know the pattern of it as didn't record it, but I guess that is consistent with losing about a pound a month which seems about right. Ive increased my (good) fat content in order to increase calories and calcium in the last 9 months and my stomach has actually improived a bit, maybe as it has got used to a higher fat content, so when it experiences any it doesn't go into panic mode!

shrosphirelass:
My diet has changed a bit in response to stomach issues. I have a much larger, more calorific lunch, more healthy mid afternoon and don't often pick in between, as I don't get as hungry, maybe because of the larger lunch. Though I've started having some pudding to try and up calories. I don't know if that adds up to a reduction overall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version