Menopause Discussion > All things menopause

Cravings

<< < (2/3) > >>

CLKD:
Eating every 3 hours may help!  That is, every 3 hours, 24/7 ..........

Juneo:
At least I know I'm not the only one I thought I was going mad I've seen me going out in the pouring rainforest jelly babies and I don't really like them just craving sweet things I did the same with a whole bag of liquorice allsorts last week only I forgot liquorice was a natural laxative need I say more.I wonder if this is why I've heard a of of women saying they put a lot of weight on when they go through menapause. We really have go through it xx

CLKD:
The idea is not to eat more but to spread out your daily requirements over 24 hours ;-)

dangermouse:
They say that peri can be like pregnancy! I've not been pregnant but my cravings have been through the roof the last few months.

I did really well following a ketogenic diet but then fell right off the wagon as my hormones were surging so much. Just about to climb back on as nothing fits me...!

I honestly think it sends blood sugar sky high as I used to do intermittent fasting and know how it feels when it's low and high.

Juneo:
Hi CLKD I try to eat small and often but I also have an under active thyroid so it feels like I'm struggling all the time i , and dangermousd I am post menopause I have had four pregnancies and honestly have never been as bad as I am now craving for sweets .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version