Menopause Humour > The funny side of menopause

Holiday swimwear

(1/4) > >>

Scottish lass:
My random worry of the day!

I know on holiday nobody cares but I now have bra bulge a bloated menopausal tummy, an arse that seems determined to get rapidly closer to the ground AND I need bottoms that don't creep up to expose my hrt patch or the black sticky mark from the last one 😁 Where the heck do you start you can't put all that in a Google search.
Oh and I need a 2 piece for the over heating and ease of peeing  (jumpsuits are also a no no in my life)

When will it end:
Hi,your post made me giggle. From one Scottish lass to another,I have no advice for you but can totally relate to where your coming from :) my rear end also has developed a life of its own and as for the rest of me....we won't even go there ;D

jaypo:
Ha another Scotty here,you get those flattering bikinis,the bottoms are more like shorts,I think the look nice  :)

Penguin:
I think they are called tankinis?

Or you could get the ones where the top is almost like a little dress, helps balance out your bottom half!

Hrt has puffed up my belly, hips and thighs so that's what I'll be going for this year 🙈

CLKD:
Burka?   Kafthan?  Swimwear with skirts ?  Nightie ........... pyjamas?  Anything non-see through.

It really does depend on where you plan to swim.  I'm all for skinny dipping but would have to shave my legs  >:( :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version