Menopause Discussion > Postmenopause

Natural alternatives for VA

(1/2) > >>

Northerngirl:
Morning ladies
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Olive&Bee moisturiser or kegel 8 miracle balm for VA relief. I've not used an sort of HRT since December due to thickened lining,  biopsy etc.
After the all clear I still feel very uneasy about using HRT. I'm doing ok without the systemic hrt but the VA is starting to irritate a bit. This is my only real issue since stopping HRT...it's not too bad at present so want to try and control it before it does get bad.
I really want to try natural treatments. I have used Yes products for years now . They are good but I'm just wondering if anyone has used anything better and more effective.
Any suggestions appreciated...Thank you

CLKD:
VA without treatment will irritate.  Other products may ease symptoms but won't replace oestrogen = dryness. 

R 'yes' and 'sylc' products 'natural'?  Menopause is natural but arrives with all kinds of unexpected issues  >:(

Some use coconut oil - however, do check what is in the product as many are stuffed with less than natural fillers etc..

I suppose what U need to do is try 1 product to see if it helps.  Using too many - you won't know what is/not working  ::)

Northerngirl:
Thanks CLKD for your advice. I know nothing is as good as oestrogen creams etc but I honestly just daren't use them.
I know yes products are organic and safe. I have never used any other non HRT products.  Found those 2 I mentioned this morning while googling so was just wondering if anyone had tried them....like you say it's trial and patience one at a time.

Joaniepat:
I have used Olive & Bee and found it very good.
JP x

CLKD:
 :thankyou:  Joaniepat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version