Menopause Discussion > Postmenopause

Confused

(1/1)

Allana1133:
Hi can anyone help me with advice. I posted not long ago abt dropping my Everol patch as sore tummy and staying on my progesterone. My Everol was 25 and Utrogestan 100 mg per night. I’m postmenopause. Was ok for abt 8 days then crashed with exhaustion. So Iv started using my patch again. I’m
Still so tired but this time I feel like bad pms all the time. I’m very grumpy and very low. I put on a 50 Everol and within 1 hr had pain in my side and was vomiting. This is twice this has happened. Could the be too high dose of Everol for me? I feel I can’t win. I was on livial a while back and loved it but gain a bit of weight. I’m very confused and I’m really struggling with my moods. Iv never felt so low and depressed. Thank you for listening.

CLKD:
MayB put the product names into the search box: separately: to read appropriate threads.  Make notes.

How were your moods prior to beginning HRT?  Which symptom were you hoping to ease first? 

Allana1133:
Hi CLKD,before menopause I had very bad pms 1 week before my periods. I would love to drop of and sleep. I tend to sleep ok. Only wake up for toilet a few times but the getting to sleep is still a nightmare. I also use Estring with is amazing for VA as suffered with that too. Been on hrt for over 8 years but never felt good on it. Thank you.

CLKD:
Morning. I was advised by the Association for Pre-menstrual Syndrome [NAPS] to eat every 3 hours to ease symptoms: intense, sudden nausea, crashing fatigue.  That's every 3 hours 24/7.  I've cut processed foods from my diet to which has improved my over all health.

U could try a non-drowsy anti-histamine for 3 nights to get into a pattern of sleep.

sheila99:
I would try a different brand or oestrogel in case it's something in the evorel patch. Utrogestan can cause fatigue too, it does for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version