General Discussion > This 'n' That

Panama and Suez Canals

(1/1)

CLKD:
Due to upheaval in the World's Oceans as well as global warming affecting the levels of the Canals which transport Goods, it mayB that some items will be 'late to arrive' in the various Ports.  Because water levels aren't being replaced as fast in2 the canal systems, tankers are having to stack up along the rivers waiting for a gap in order to proceed. 

However I have no idea what is actually transported World Wide that would affect me, other than dried fruits from 'Costco'  :-\. 

My Zerofit base layers are made in Japan and posted from Ireland.  Other than that .........

CLKD:
Typhoo Tea may become short as it's held up in the Suez ...........

CLKD:
Houthi rebel attacks on cargo ships in the Red Sea have delayed a delivery of T-shirts and medals for the Inverness Half Marathon and 5k.

Organisers said the items would not arrive in time for the 10 March events due to the ship carrying the delivery being re-routed around South Africa, and other demands on shipping.

Wonder where they are from, ??? China ??? - no loyalty there then,  >:( >:(. why not buy British?  We have lots of t-shirt printing companies as well as medal making opportunities in England

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version