Forum Guide and News > Forum Guide

Membership security

(1/3) > >>

Jules:
I've had emails saying that forgot password has been applied on my account. Can you delete your posts on here and how do you actually close an account on here?

Dierdre:
Not sure how to delete posts but to delete account go to profile, action, delete account.  I don't know if that also deletes posts. If you leave I think your posts stay on the forum. Perhaps ask Emma if you're worried about security.

Jules:
Who is Emma? I think someone has been trying to hack my account so wondering if I cancel it then rejoin it might help.

sheila99:
Emma is the administrar, if your account is being hacked I'm sure she'd like to know. If you look at the admin type forums you'll find posts by her and can contact her that way. Report to Moderator will get to her too.

Hurdity:
Emma is the administrator of the forum. You can delete the content of your posts by going to your post and editing them but if someone has quoted them in their reply, then the content will remain. I have asked for posts to be deleted in the past (some years ago) because of concerns about identity.

Hurdity x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version