Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Author Topic: Printed off some of these jokes.  (Read 4646 times)

countrybumpkin

Printed off some of these jokes.
« on: October 22, 2011, 06:48:29 PM »

To give to a friend without a computer and we met for coffee in a local hotel and I gave her a bag with the jokes and other things in it and she went and left it in the hotel. I had put her name on it and she had something with her mobile number on it so they obviously looked in her bag and then rang her.
She said to her husband that she hoped they had not read the jokes and he said if they laugh when they give you your bag back they have.

Sure  enough a very young waiter gave her her bag and could not stop laughing so she left rather red faced!

CLKD

Re: Printed off some of these jokes.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 08:15:34 PM »

;D  - love it.  Our age is she ?  ;)
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

countrybumpkin

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:59:45 PM »

Older she is nearly 65 and has been there and done that and now past the hot flushes etc. I printed off the tissue makes your breast bigger - the 1st mammogram one and the mid life one about wingspan and hairy upper lip.

Have to say I love some of the posts especially the ones that you cannot tell if they are true or not!

coffee mate

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 06:47:11 AM »

;D I think that's great! Just imagine the waiter who found the jokes and how popular he's going to be giving his work colleagues a good belly laugh!