Menopause Humour > The funny side of menopause

Cream for red face

(1/3) > >>

Padine:
 I am post-meno at 63 and have developed a red face in the early evenings until bedtime! I had the same 10 years ago (meno related I'm sure) saved up and bought the Clinique creams for a red face. That was fine and I didn't need to buy any more as the creams lasted ages - then I no longer had a red face.
I seem to be reacting to the cold and wind (weather wind!  :oops:) but don't want to fork out on Clinique. I am very allergic to lanolin, can any clever girls reading this suggest anything? I had switched to the original Oil of Olay pink cream but it's not moisturising enough.

(Off to cool down now as I feel the redness starting again :hotflash:)

Padine x

Padine:
 Ooops, sorry think I posted on the wrong board as this wasn't meant to be funny (unless............I do remember a comment from a cheeky pupil 10 years ago "Miss, are you feeling OK cos your face and neck are very red?"  ::) teenagers nowadays  ;D)

Px

CLKD:
It could be funny but probably ain't!

I use vaseline 'essential healing' body lotion for everything: in a yellow bottle.  However, the ingredients are so small I can't read the list!  It does state that it is 'vaseline jelly.  MayB do a GOOGLE?

Taz2:
My Rosacea started in this way. There are different types.

Taz x

SarahT:
My red face,which stings a bit, comes and goes but will stay for hours.
I switched to aveeno calm range for face. Very soothing. Rarely get a red face now... But am aware of sometime is indeed the start of rosacea.
Absent pretty reasonable. Body lotion is beautifully moisturizing too, great for sensitive skin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version