Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Heat Exhaustion  (Read 2562 times)

Ju Ju

Re: Heat Exhaustion
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2022, 07:33:10 PM »

Omg! Sorry to hear about your grandson, Ju Ju. What a worry for you all. Really glad he’s feeling better. I walked my dog in the park today and it was humid again and ended up having another strange spell of feeling hot and sick and dizzy. I came home and had to lie down straight away, but now I feel absolutely fine again. I seem to be recovering quicker each time so I think that must represent a kind of progress. I think it’s definitely heat related. I’ll give it another week and see how it goes. Hope your grandson is ok. x

On Tuesday this week, he bounced into our house, so I knew he was better. Urine samples all clear. We’ve been concerned about his exhaustion for a while, blaming it on asthma, which still isn’t treated effectively. We get get to look after him quite a lot in the holidays. :)

I hope you get sorted. It does sound viral, with reoccurrences.

Ju Ju

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 09:05:18 PM »

My GS has had a couple of vomiting sessions this last week, although he seems ok other than that. We think it’s stems from his heat exhaustion.

JoJo42

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 11:27:11 AM »

Oh no! Poor lad. Sorry to hear that JuJu and I hope it settles down for him soon. I agree with what you say - that it could stem from the heat exhaustion because it has taken me until now to be able to tolerate being out/going for a walk in the general summer weather we’re having now. Sorry for not replying before. I’ve had a couple of episodes since the original vomiting/dizzy/collapse spell where I’ve felt like I’ve been oversensitive to the warm weather. I’ve even spiked a couple of high temperatures! I do feel like I’m slowly getting back to normal though although it seems to have taken longer for me than Dr Google seems to suggest! I went in the garden and did a bit of weeding yesterday and felt ok, no temp etc overnight. Hope your GS is bouncing around again now x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 12:04:45 PM »

What would Dr Google know ...........  >:(

Ju Ju

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2022, 08:43:55 PM »

Glad you’re feeling better, JoJo
Pages: 1 [2]