Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Another period  (Read 1005 times)

Sheri

Another period
« on: July 25, 2022, 11:14:45 AM »

Hi all, hope you are well.
I had my period as normal, then i ovulated as normal & now a day after i stopped ovulating I've come on my period again.  I have never done this before.
I stopped HRT as i found it made things worse for me about 3 wks ago & wondering if that caused another period.
I was on everol sequi patches, 2 wks of estrogen then the combi prog/estrogen patch.
My last period & now this one is very light. Not sure if i should email my gynae or just see how it goes.

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Another period
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 05:24:41 PM »

Hi.

Yes, it was probably due to stopping the hrt.
Did you email your gynaecologist?

Sheri

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 07:25:40 PM »

I'm waiting to hear back from him. I have so much cramping. Its very light now. Do you think it will settle?
Thank you for replying.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 08:54:33 PM »

Hiya.

Ohh yes, I’m sure it’ll settle down.
I had bleeding from messing around with my hrt, and Christ, the cramps were something else, so I know how your feeling, my doctor sent me for a scan, which is normal to do so, and thankfully everything was ok.
( I kinda knew because I was taking too much oestrogen and not enough progesterone)
I really think yours is because you stopped your hrt suddenly. Try not to worry too much, I’m sure your doctor will sort it all out for you. Hard not to worry I know, take some painkillers, and take it easy.
Please let us know how your getting on, and what he suggested.
Just keep posting, someone will always answer.
Xx

Sheri

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 07:35:35 PM »

Thank you. You've put my mind at rest.
I've noticed since i stopped HRT that i feel so sad. I went on it for anxiety & never got low moods but now, anxiety had eased but god the low mood is awful.
(Sighs heavily) Always something with peri, isn't it?