General Discussion > This 'n' That

Where have all the good TV programmes gone?

(1/732) > >>

viv:
Sat night again. Had a nice meal and a glass of wine and looking forward to getting my feet up and watching the TV. Its all rubbish >:(. Im not into reality TV and Big Brother bores me rigid. Its cheap TV.

Whats your favourite from years gone by.

Only Fools and Horses
The Good Life

Viv

ariadne:
It is all rubbish isn't it? Watched a few minutes of an old kids film Small Soldiers that reminded us of when our son was little. Then tried to find a DVD to watch that we hadn't seen for ages but with no luck. Now watching another kids film with Vin Deiesel in - don't even know what its called. Football will be on soon though - hubby looks forward to that.

I love Fools and Horses - I always groan when it comes on but end up laughing my head off. The old ones are the best.

moo

Taz2:
I have just remembered why I always go out on a Saturday night!  :)

Taz x

CLKD:
There's ice skating on this afternoon but I already seen it on Fri evening  >:(

There is a prequel to Fools and Horses I think this evening?

Country File
Antiques Roadshow/Flog It! for me
any house buying programmes

I bought some videos yesterday, we watched Ice Age III last evening - funny and well made

karenw:
Talking of TV programmes, wasn't the Sky 'Real Lives' menopause programme supposed to be broadcast in early-mid January?  I was told it was to be promoted during the Christmas break and aired 1-2 weeks later but I've heard nothing further (but I admit I seldom watch TV and don't have Sky!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version