Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: Tell us how you cope with joint aches  (Read 507253 times)

Padine

Re: Tell us how you cope with joint aches
« Reply #570 on: December 19, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »

I thought CT went up the inside of your palm? This pain is in the big joint at the base of my thumb and now is making my arm sore up the bone of my inner arm. I had a sore left shoulder and arm when I was a music student (violin playing maybe?) and I had a cortosone injection into the bone. It was sore during and after the injection, but it worked and I've never had any more trouble till now. I know in the great scheme of things it is nothing compared to what other folk go through, it's just a very sore pain I could do without!
                    Padine xx

Dina1601

• First Flush
« Reply #571 on: December 26, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »

:) Hi. I'm new to this forum and apologize if this has been covered already but I am dealing with groin burning and pain and inner thigh tenderness for 4 weeks now. I had 2 periods in September and that was the last I've had. Besides the night sweats and hot flashes, this pain is driving me crazy because it's always there. Anti inflammatories are hardly helping. I have been a professional long distance runner my entire life since 10 years old (now 53).... looking for some shared experience of pain. Also I am hypothyroid and on synthroid- so always had night sweats since 28 yrs old (ugh). So many nights I want to just go to the ER :(
Thank you for any input
Dina
Merry Christmas

suzysunday

« Reply #572 on: January 02, 2020, 09:37:55 PM »

My right index finger has gone weird last few months, nail changed shape and a lump below it that googling reveals goes by the wondrous name of mucous cyst.  Thumb nail dry and cracked.  Body aches all over.  I'm only 61 and really cheesed off with my body.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]