Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A message of hope  (Read 62697 times)

gracerobyn

Re: A message of hope
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 11:31:48 AM »

Nice  Information....

Tiddles

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 01:46:11 PM »

Thank you for sharing a wondefful message of hope for happiness xxx

Big D

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2018, 01:32:55 PM »

I am a newbie to this site, already finding it a godsend! i just want to thank you for your post, it gives me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bluebell1

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 05:18:59 AM »

Thank you

laquesabe

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2018, 03:15:07 PM »

I too would like to chip in with my message of hope too. I'm really happy as the sh level test I had came back at 76 and post menopausal. Thats it then as far as I'm concerned, i did it !!
I have had 4 natural births and after periods up until 2 yrs ago. I have had no issues with fibroids or other gyny problems.
I am celebrating the fact that my body menstruated, birthed, lactated and went through menopause and shot me out the other end, older wiser and proud !
I have experienced hot flushes, insomnia and weight gain and a low thyroid but they have all been under control this past year and I have never taken hrt or hormone supplements.
I am in awe of my body and its ability to do all that it can. We women should celebrate the wonder of it and our strength.
We are awesome <3

Bluebell1

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2018, 08:07:21 PM »

Great to hear your inspiring post xx

EnglishRose

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »

Thank you and glad you're in a better place
It's so good to see thr success stories as it's hum nature to vanish once life is back on track so the forums tend to,be filled with posts that lean toward the negative hard times

Best of luck in your life x

Tc

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 09:02:27 PM »

Thank you so much. What a bit to read your post. Hope you realise what a positive impact reading your story will have on those struggling. Such a kind thing to do. I wish you continued happiness and health :thankyou: :thankyou:

Ladybt28

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 06:21:04 PM »

Yes there is marilynchaisson - I hope the post have given you hope.  For some us it's a really struggle but it can get easier for most. It has taken me 3 years in total and 7 months on new hrt regime to start to feel better - some slog but just don't give up.
Are you joining our happy band and looking for help?

Jari

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2020, 05:15:54 PM »

It's great to hear messages of hope and to know that there is often light at the end of the tunnel..

I am 1 yr 7 months post menopause.

About a yr after last period I had foot joint stiffness/ache and quite intense hot flushes/ night sweats. I took hrt but it was really bad for me and I came off it after only 2 months. I am glad that I did as my symptoms have got less and less since and I now only have mild hot flushes now and again. If I was still taking hrt I would not have known that my symptoms are all but gone.. x

Flan747

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2020, 11:09:15 AM »

I would just like to share a quick insight to my perimenopause story!
10 months ago I was suddenly hit by constant crying for no reason, unable to sleep,lost a stone in weight within 6 weeks and worst of all crippling anxiety!  I had the perfect life and a wonderful family bit none of that mattered at the time! I went to se my GP and was put straight one Femostan 1mg tablets! Long story short, I have tried 3 different types of HRT and only now am I able to say I am getting some of my life back! I am currently on 2 pumps estradiol gel and 0.5mg Zumenon 100mg progesterone for 7 days along with melatonin for sleep and problems and vitamins! I'm still hoping things will improve more as time goes on. I have Testosterone which I will start in a few weeks time to see if it helps with fatigue problems but for now I am content with where I am and keeping everything crossed my severe symptoms do not return! Good luck to everyone it will get better it is just finding the right balance of treatment

Primrose

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2022, 02:15:20 PM »

So good to hear good news, I am smiling as I write this. Thank you! xxx

floraljo

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2022, 11:36:11 PM »

A lot of this sounds similar to me. I'm 41 now.
Did you have any treat for osteoporosis and if so how is it now? Thanks

Bella247

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2023, 06:32:51 PM »

That brought tears to my eyes. It’s really helpful to hear a positive story and I’m so sorry you’ve had such a hard time.!
Pages: 1 2 [3]