Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: another reason to think higher dose hrt needed  (Read 1336 times)

KaraShannon

another reason to think higher dose hrt needed
« on: April 22, 2021, 01:05:24 AM »

Aside from my mind 'drifting' earlier this week

I've now got 2 grey eyebrow hairs  ;D  and that might not sound like such a thing but I'm reminded that I was getting these all the time and then they disappeared once on hrt, until now, a year and a half later.

Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.  We'll see if I get a dose increase  ;D  (btw I've got some greys on my head, had that since teens, but never the eyebrows, lol)

sheila99

Re: another reason to think higher dose hrt needed
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 07:49:42 AM »

If only hrt stopped the aging process...   ;)

KaraShannon

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 08:16:28 PM »

Yeah I did tell myself that, lol.  That said I'm feeling not so good again in lots of areas, just like before I started the hrt and it was only when these 2 grey hairs appeared on the eyebrow I was reminded I was getting them before and actually hadn't for the year that I've been on it.  Might have been just luck though  ;D

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 09:37:54 PM »

It would be great if HRT stopped grey hairs! Wait till you get grey chin ones or  other places . That's a real shock and I'm on HRT ;D

Taz x

KaraShannon

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 10:33:27 PM »

Taz what's really annoying is I've got a normal coloured hair (brownish red is normal colour) on my moustache area  :o  Only one I tell you  ;D  It's not staying there long, it's going to be plucked off and stuck on the eyebrow where it's supposed to be.