Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Sorry, not been on here much.  (Read 1535 times)

Donnadoobie

Sorry, not been on here much.
« on: April 12, 2021, 08:19:23 AM »

Hi everyone.

Not been in here much lately.  A combination if being super busy with work and also some anxiety and depression issues.

We are starting back fully to work today, after working on reduced numbers during lockdown but we have opened fully today for all the children today.

I have been struggling lately but the good news is that my youngest daughter has move back home from Manchester after getting a job locally, so nice to have her home.

I am double vaccinated and desperate to go and visit family in Spain.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Sorry, not been on here much.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 08:40:15 AM »

Morning.  I was thinking about you last week!  Tnx for the update.

How were you with your vaccines, any side effects? Bet the children will be pleased to return ......... have you and DH decided your Future? 

Don't apologise.  We are here 24/7.  Life begins today.  So many places to go, so many decisions  ;).  Masks at the ready :-)

Donnadoobie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 06:24:10 PM »

Thanks CLKD.

I had no side effects at all with either dose of AZ, husband and daughter felt tired the next day but that is all.

We are still making plans but nothing definite yet, just know that I cannot do this job for many more years!

hope you are Ok.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 07:07:10 PM »

Quite good tnx.  I am going to limit where I go and who I see to keep my anxiety levels as low as possible.