Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Tender breasts  (Read 730 times)

suzie b

• First Flush
Tender breasts
« on: January 22, 2021, 05:19:17 AM »

Hi
As it’s a rigmarole trying to speak to a gp just now i was hoping for some advice on my HRT here. I’ve been on evorel 50 patch and utrogestan 100(vaginally) for 4 months now. I feel so much better and all my distressing symptoms have gone except my breast have gone up 2 sizes and are constantly tender. I can’t hug my kids/hubby without arching my back. Am I getting too much estrogen?

Floo36

Re: Tender breasts
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 07:54:18 AM »

Hi

If you feel well otherwise it may improve with time.  You have to way up what symptoms are worse.  Personally I have the same issue with breasts increased in size and tenderness but it’s the lesser of the evils as it doesn’t make me ill like the other symptom do. 

pricey

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 08:27:56 AM »

Suzie B, I'm having the same issue and am no longer on HRT. I'm wondering if there has been a natural upsurge in oestrogen, but at 56 this is alarming. My breasts feel like they did during early pregnancy, or after starting HRT.

X

suzie b

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 11:45:54 AM »

Thank you for replies. Yes, I just said to hubby that I’d rather have the bigger/painful breasts than the mental torture and night sweats so I’ll possibly see about trying 37.5 patch incase that tweak nails it for a while.

I wondered too if it was a natural uptake in estrogen again. I’m almost 52 and two years post menopause.