Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Erogenous zone links  (Read 971 times)

Postmeno3

Erogenous zone links
« on: January 13, 2021, 09:29:24 AM »

Hi,
I am trying to understand how my nerve-endings may be interacting with external hormonal treatment and if anyone else experiences this. Recent external application of Estriol 0.01 has triggered urethral discomfort and also nipple pain/sensitivity. These erogenous zone nerve-endings must be linked. I do have the additional complication of M.E. which can heighten nerve-ending affect and also surgery to the breast which impacted an extreme over sensitivity in that nipple, so it may be that these unusual extra factors may be making things worse, but I'd be really grateful for an understanding of how the zones are linked and what, if anything, I can do about it given that's the weakest form of hormone for external use. Quite shocking it could have this, almost immediate, impact. I'm considering amitryptaline, previously prescribed for M.E, but it made me even drowsier! Then, Intrarosa is of interest, but not much about it in researching the threads so far. Any thoughts anyone? This is making me pretty frustrated. I'm not keen to be swallowing Ibuprofen etc like sweeties! Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:37:27 AM by Postmeno3 »