Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Had abnormal vaginal bleeding checked-all ok but bleeding getting heavier.  (Read 1271 times)

Dandelion

I have posted about this before.
Had abnormal vaginal bleeding, cant change HRT cos prog part cross tolerant with valium I am prescribed which I am addicted to, its metabolite, allopregnanolone works on the same receptor as valium.

While I am glad I got it checked in hospital and GP and all is ok, gone are the spotting days, now I am changing pads two or three times a day and I am currently on day 17 of a heavy period.
The only good news is that in the last few days I have had no pelvic pain.
Call me paranoid but I am worried that I am going to continue to bleed heavier and start to flood rather than leak.

Dandelion

I think you need more expert help.
I know I’m new here but from what I’ve read so far, people can only offer opinions, and from the rules and regs of the forum, no one is allowed to offer medical advise.
Your issues sound serious enough to be looking for help from a GP or a meno consultant or a gynaecologist.

Hope you get this sorted out though. I understand your concerns, but I think you need more help than a forum can provide.
I think, although I could be wrong, that this is a place to support each other, but not solve medical issues.
Hi Rattymaid and thanks for your post :)
I have seen the experts fairly recently, a GP and fortunately the gynaecologist is happy to scan me six months from when I saw her to make sure everything is ok, they did reassure me, scan, womb lining normal, so I am not worried about cancer.