Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New member  (Read 2005 times)

JEYRE

Re: New member
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2021, 01:54:11 PM »

Thank you so much indeed.  That’s what I will do too.   :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »

Yep, Ovestin and vagifem can be used nightly if necessary.  It's about keeping comfy. 

JEYRE

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2021, 03:12:05 PM »

It’s so nice to be able to get a quick answer on here rather than book a telephone appt with doctor.  Thank you so much all of you.

In pain

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2021, 04:08:39 PM »

Hi I was recommended by my doctor to look at this website. I have been back and forth to my gp for so many different reasons.  The last gp i went to was not helpful I wanted reassurance that my symptoms were menopausal and she just said look at this website. So here I am just really want to know if anyone has had same symptoms.  So here I go 1. Acid reflux 2. Constant bloating for 4 months (had blood test and transvaginal scan showed ovaries fine) 3. Lower back pain for 2 months. 4. No period for 3 months. 5. Painful elbow joint. 5. Digestive problems and constipation. 6. Night sweats. 7. Painful legs at night. 7. Headaches. 8. Burning sensation in hips. 9. Just generally feeling unwell all the time. 10. Anxiety. Please help

Dierdre

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 08:42:32 PM »

Is your doctor prescribing  any HRT?  I would try entering your symptoms into the seach menu and you will find a lot of answers there.  Hope you get some reassurances and realise your definately not on your own.

Itwillpass

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2021, 01:28:50 PM »

Hello In Pain, I’ve got most of what you have but still regular periods & not constipated but the opposite. The generally unwell feeling day after day is horrendous & exhausting I’ve had bloods etc & all fine it’s a mystery. On my 3rd try/type of hrt & I think it makes me feel worse I’m at a loss & fed up of going backwards and forwards to my gp. The back pain for me is like a burning/stinging which my gp thinks is tension/anxiety related  :'(
Pages: 1 [2]