Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: High strength Turmeric  (Read 5225 times)

Sally S

Re: High strength Turmeric
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2020, 11:39:48 PM »

Hot Mama, have you tried the Bioglan brand?
Yes, Postmeno3, it’s best to take one with a good amount of Curcumin in it and also black pepper to aid absorption.

(Description from the box)
Bioglan Active Curcumin is specially formulated to contain the active compound found in turmeric, called curcumin. Curcumin is thought to be a challenge for your body to absorb. That’s why Bioglan Active Curcumin uses a superior Turmeric concentrate that is standardised to 600mg curcuminoids, which contains much more of this key, active component, than found in the regular, natural turmeric.

KateBee

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 11:57:59 PM »

I make a drink by simmering fresh tumeric and ginger and add a teeny bit of tamarind paste for taste..definitely lifts my mood, and stains my fingers too

Harmony

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2021, 02:54:07 PM »

I find that turmeric (along with vitamin d) reduces my depression. It's an effective anti-inflammatory, and inflammation is strongly implicated in depression. I also found that after about 6 weeks on it, my shoulder and knee pain completely went. I bought the 20,000mg one from Nature's Best and now take one every other day. I took it every day at first, but apparently you shouldn't take that high a dosage long term. That works out cheaper than taking their 10,000mg product every day. I think it's brilliant stuff. Their products (available by mail order/online only) are pure, with effective, guaranteed levels of ingredients, and many are a lot cheaper than H&B.  They're a really good, helpful company. Pre covid they sent out any samples you requested. They'll refund you if a product doesn't help, and have a great advice service that you can call or email.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:17:51 PM by Harmony »

CrispyChick

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2021, 06:52:00 PM »

I've just started on a turmeric spray!!! It avoids the stomach. Its quite thick, but is orange in flavour. 4 sprays a day on inside cheek. Better You.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2021, 08:33:55 PM »

Why by-pass the stomach ?  :-\ ..... also turmeric has it's own flavour and orange would't be my choice  ;D  :-X they take too much peeling ;-)
Pages: 1 [2]