Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 108

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 328595 times)

Rosebush

Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »

This thread has left me PMSL... :drunklaf: :drunklaf:

Whatever else we lose, we must hang on to our sense of humour..xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »

I havne't done anything stupid today .......... yet .........  ???

ina

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »

Thanks everyonr for making me laugh. I get a lot of these moments. My worse one so far was leaving my key in thr front door on the outside all night!!!!!!!!!

Now that worrys me. I never even locked my front door which is scary.

LOL

Ina xxx

CLKD

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

Well I made up for it today - twice  >:( at 10.15 a.m. I bought 2 packets of frozen fish fingers in the local shop; at 3.15 p.m. I saw an advert for, you guessed, fish fingers ........... of course my 2 packets were still in the shopping bag, soggy .......... so chooks will get fish fingers for supper this week  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »

Lost my reading glasses yesterday ........ Hubby found them in the pantry  :P

jannyp

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2009, 07:27:02 PM »

Newly wed at work showing wedding album today.  She has teenage twin sons.  Looking at picture of group of lads in kilts and asked her which ones are the twins.  Every one just looked at me and laughed - didn't get it myself til someone kindly pointed out they were identical!!!!! (Ooops!) :stupid:

CLKD

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

Even identical twins can be 'different' ..... we had 2 sets in school and I could tell them apart easily ......

I said a silly thing tonight and I do hope our neighbour didn't hear, I babysat his daughter this evening who has a 'throat', when he collected her I reassured him that she had taken her penicillin and that she had enjoyed the whiskey, the latter being a joke; as he walked away then I added 'that will put hairs on her chest' well he has alopaecia  :-\ ....... it's a family saying, well that's where it should have remained  :D

Hotnbothered

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »

Don't worry CLKD, I am very good at putting my foot in my mouth  ;D

Rexi

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »

Was trying to tell himself something this morning and well, l was telling 8 stories in one!  ::) 
Started off by telling him about how boring the class was last night and how everyone was upset but it became a discombulated mess when it included a classmate last night whose name was put into another class and she couldn't get her library card because of it, me talking to the head of the dept, to our boring class again , how the teacher is sooooo boring, to how the dog was crazy this morning, to me walking down the stairs last night at break with another classmate, to having a chat with another classmate and then talking to first classmate till 10:30pm in the car park! And the weird thing is, it all made perfect sense to me when l was telling it!  ::)

He just looked at me and said "What?"   

CLKD

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »

:lol:

paulairo

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »

My friend and I who are both menopausal went on holiday to Turkey about a month ago, I had treated myself to a set of acrylic toe nails with french polish, my friend had the nerve to ask me if my TOES were real, of course they were how would I get around, compltely daft, the other thing we also seem to do is start a conversation and it all comes out like gobbledy gook, it makes no sense at all, I did thinkat one point I was losing the plot.

Nelma

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 07:26:41 AM »

Yesterday I was making myself a cup of tea but found the milk had gone off.  Instead of pouring the milk down the sink I emptied it into the kitchen bin.

OH was having a lie in, so as I left for work 10 minutes later I shouted "bye - and can you empty the kitchen bin please".

I think this probably makes me evil as well as bonkers.

CLKD

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »

:rofl:  and did he; empty the bin?

Nelma

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

Yep, he emptied the horrible stinky milk bin.  I think he's just about forgiven me, but I won't be pushing my luck for a while  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »

He'll get over it  ;) .........
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 108