Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Starting progesterone tonight  (Read 1457 times)

sophw1998

Starting progesterone tonight
« on: December 07, 2020, 10:03:23 PM »

Hey everyone!

Today marks week 3 of Femoston 2/10 treatment and I have to say I have definitely noticed a big improvement in mood and flushes. However, I’m starting the progesterone section of my pack now and I’m a bit nervous... can anyone tell me what I can expect?

Thanks guys hope you’re all doing well and staying safe

S xxx

CrispyChick

Re: Starting progesterone tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 09:01:07 AM »

No advice, but I'm on day 9 of femoston 1/10, so will reach the prog stage next mon. A bit scared too.

So far I feel nauseous and off on the estrogen. Good it's helping you. No side affects??? X

sophw1998

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 06:31:20 PM »

I felt a bit sick in the mornings and a little dizzy on the evenings but it seems to have settled now! I took my first progesterone last night and feel fine today so think I’ve just been overthinking it! Hope it goes smoothly for you xxx

CrispyChick

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »

How are you getting on with the progesterone?

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

The vast majority of women are perfectly alright, the chances are you will be too. The people who post on here are often the few who have problems rather than the many who don't.

sophw1998

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 11:01:28 AM »

How are you getting on with the progesterone?

Not too bad at all!! I haven’t really noticed any difference. I have been a tiny bit more snappy that I was on the oestrogen alone and I’ve also had a few stomach cramps over the last 24 hours but I’ve been fine other than that! First week is done so starting the second week today. Hoping all goes smoothly :) not sure when to expect the bleed though.. think I read that it will come a few days after I finish the prog but will update with how it goes  8)

sophw1998

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 11:03:01 AM »

The vast majority of women are perfectly alright, the chances are you will be too. The people who post on here are often the few who have problems rather than the many who don't.

Thanks Sheila, I was just a bit anxious. Not exactly what you expect to be going through at 22 so I just wanted a little reassurance :P

NicolaJ

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 05:33:49 PM »

I was really nervous about the progesterone but I shouldn’t have worried as I didn’t feel any different to the white tablets. I kept a diary throughout as recommended on here and this really helped. I’m now just about to start my fifth packet and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done x

sophw1998

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 09:50:40 PM »

I feel the same way! I think it’s just that fear of the unknown! I definitely feel much better than I did pre-medication so I’m really happy at the moment  :-* xxx

NicolaJ

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 07:53:55 AM »

That’s great to hear. Take care x