Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anxiety and paranoia  (Read 4261 times)

HAB

• First Flush
Re: Anxiety and paranoia
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 03:12:43 PM »

Found it. Thank you :)
Looks like some vitamin supplements may help. Anything is worth a try.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 04:08:05 PM »

:medal: you'll soon get the hang of it ;-)

Ollie Wombles

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 10:26:22 PM »

Hi, I'm a bit late but my heart went out to you as I'm recovering from a similar situation.
I'm not trying to hijack this thread but wanted to tell you that I had a mental health crisis at the end of July and have not worked since. Anxiety and the worst depression I've ever experienced. October was my lowest and I felt that I no longer wanted to continue living. Luckily the staff at the local train station made sure I was safe. All down to my hormones!

This is what's helped me through the last few months:
My GP helping me to find the right antidepressant & anxiety medicine.
My lovely counsellor who helps me regain perspective
Menopause matters & all the folk here💖
Magnesium, vitamin B complex, vitamin D,
Chromium, Co enzyme q10, fish oils, probiotics for mood
My husband & family looking after me
Mindful Walking
HRT (John Studd regime)

It's taken a long time to turn the corner, adjustment of HRT & medication and a very understanding employer but I'm feeling so much better.

You will too but it takes time and patience. Hardest thing can be accepting that you need to look after yourself till you get better. Self care, being kind to yourself and asking for help are key IMO.

Good luck & keep in touch xxx

DS68

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 11:04:20 PM »

Loved reading this thank you for sharing. I had the same late 2019 to early 2020, I felt it was a breakdown of sorts, deffinately felt I'd lost my ability to think clearly or rationally. Heaviest of depression pressing down upon me relentlessly. I Hope never to return to that dark place, but you are most definitely correct that taking the time to make yourself well, no rush just pace yourself a day at a time. firstly recognising I needed help and reaching out for it saved me after months and months of internal turmoil and silent suffering. My plan was half a day at a time then a day and then a week at a time and eventually I stopped counting how many days I had felt improvement, resting my mind and body and taking help and advice from professionals and family combined all helped me through.

Many of us battle on when we need help, and the battling on slows crimes us to a halt and we sometimes break.

But thanks to a good Dr, tweaking of meds, hrt, and love of my family I'm almost back to myself 🥰

Ollie Wombles

• First Flush
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 11:57:53 PM »

😍🤩
Lovely to think that I'm not alone. It's a very lonely place to be.
Although I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

DS68

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 12:06:15 AM »

I know how you feel - I actually felt relief knowing others felt the same - then I felt guilty for feeling relieved at others anguish ,😳
We do like to be hard on ourselves I guess xxx
Pages: 1 [2]