Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Very painful ovulation  (Read 3102 times)

Lyncola

Re: Very painful ovulation
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2020, 09:45:00 AM »

The only way they can tell if you have endometriosis is to cut you open and have a look.

I’ve had 16 ultrasounds in the last 4 years  :. And not one showed I had endometriosis, I asked one day would it show on the ultrasound. I got told it can but extremely rare. I found with endometriosis you mainly get pain with your periods and then again when you ovulate. Some days it was a stabbing pain and others more of a constant pain.

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2020, 12:44:20 PM »

Hello ladies.

When I was much younger and planning a family I  stopped taking the bc pill and noticed some  pain at ovulation. My GP said this was likely due to some bleeding when the egg was being released. Thankfully this soon resolved and I went on to have my children.

I realise this  occurred many years before the menopause but my doctor's explanation may be of interest to some ladies.

Take care everyone.

K.

Keithee

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2020, 09:15:55 PM »

Thanks, just to update I have had ultra sound exam and trans vag scan, I'm waiting for the results. Pre op assessment for possible mirena fitting on Saturday, depending on results. Caused more pain after the scans, probably all the prodding about. Hurts to lift my leg/bend down.

Thanks for your replies xx

VikkiP

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 02:02:37 PM »

Hope you are sorted soon x
I never had much pain until about 3 years ago, but now get very sharp pain over about 2 days, not constant but intermittent, and quite heavy and clotty, in fact, i can put money on it, the sharper the pain, the more clots. Thank goodness i wasn't like this from being young, my niece has a very heavy flow and it controls her day.
Pages: 1 [2]