Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hair loss and itchy scalp  (Read 1413 times)

Lurchergal

• First Flush
Hair loss and itchy scalp
« on: November 27, 2020, 10:04:45 PM »

Hi I'm a newly. Currently have itchy scalp and I'm losing hair. Using a shampoo bar at the moment. Just wondering if there is anything out there to help with hair thinning. Taking Menopace and omega 3 at the moment. Not on HRT.

Jane50

Re: Hair loss and itchy scalp
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 10:24:19 PM »

Hi,

A friend of mine used Plantur 39 shampoo for hair loss and felt it helped. You could maybe give that a try?

X

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »

Nizoral helps with the itchy scalp x

Sparrow

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 08:06:43 AM »

I don't have hair loss but have had an itchy scalp, from time to time.

I found using a good quality shampoo, it really is worth paying the extra, and not using a conditioner works well.

Avoid anything strong such as dandruff shampoo.  Read the label as the more chemicals the more likely a reaction.

Tootsturner

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 07:41:43 PM »

hello everyone  - newbie  here too
After 2 years issue free on basic bog standard oral HRT about a year ago i started with hair loss  - NEVER had issues prior , have long hair an have never been headsore BUT OMG i have irritated, sore or burning hot / red scalp for days at a time that sort of rotates with perhaps a few days off - i have no labido at all either and low T levels so just recently been prescribes Tostran gel  - really hoping it works on the hair ,first  then energy , then labido  ;)