Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hi all! Newbie checking in :)  (Read 1546 times)

VikkiP

Hi all! Newbie checking in :)
« on: November 27, 2020, 05:34:53 PM »

Hi everyone  :) Just checking in, got lots of questions, lots to say, and lots to learn, so will do a longer post later. I have had a quick read through some posts and i feel i will get a lot of answers from this forum, but just one quickie, has anyones eyes gotten noticeably worse in a short space of time?? I suppose this is question 1!  ;D

TIA and looking forward to hearing from you all  :)

Jane50

Re: Hi all! Newbie checking in :)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 10:17:51 PM »

Yep mine did too. Drier as well. I wear contacts for distance so had to get eye drops and drinking more water helped. I now need reading glasses too. Which I continually leave in forgotten places. Now I know why they sell them in multi packs!

VikkiP

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM »

Lol! It's not until i started researching that i started to put things together  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 05:49:04 PM »

As oestrogen levels dry the body may become dry - inside and out.  Do read the 'bladder issues' and 'vaginal atrophy' threads ;-).  Make notes.

:welcomemm:

VikkiP

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 06:40:02 PM »

To be fair, it's the opposite at the moment, can't get enough of it  :-\

Starting to think i might be in the minority because i like the perimenopause, i've never felt as good since my teens. I laugh more and care less, i feel full of energy and feel the need to have a good walk everyday, i need to get my eating and drinking a lot more healthier but waiting till after xmas.

So if anyone else feels the same, let me know.

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 06:46:11 PM »

Enjoy!

Jeepers

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 04:09:25 PM »

Hi Vikki

Yes, my peri was much like that.  I thought it was because I'd come out of an abusive marriage (well, thats probably part of it), but I felt good, and my libido was sky high. 

As for glasses, I started to need them for reading from age 40, but there again, I work in computers.  They got worse and worse, but seem to have plateaued  now, thank goodness

Jeepers  xx
 :welcomemm:

VikkiP

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 10:43:26 AM »

Hi Jeepers, i knew i wouldn't be the only one lol!

Swimmum

• First Flush
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 09:44:32 PM »

Hi there I’m a newbie, I’ve been using evorel sequel for the last month and a half. I’ve noticed I found of the two different patches, the second set more difficult to deal with, but better this second month than the first one. My boobs are now huge, like when I was pregnant, hopefully that will settle. A surprising thing I’ve noticed today is that before my face had lots of peach fuzz but this is so much less than before. Anyone got any advice?  Or know when I might see my feet again?!

VikkiP

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 02:13:07 PM »

Hi swimmum, if you go back to new members main page and repost, you will get more replies as a new thread :) xx

CLKD

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 03:22:33 PM »

It's OK - we've found you  ;)

I have lots of fuzz on my cheeks, slightly out of sight unless I turn my head into funny positions with a large mirror  ::).  It's the black hairs that DH says he doesn't notice but Oh My! 

VikkiP

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 11:18:25 AM »

;D
Good for you Teresa! I am married, not quite sure what hubby makes of it all, but he is smiling, so thats good! Lol!
I have always had a high libido, so now it can be off the chart  ::) I just need to get back on track with healthy eating and exercise and i might feel like Wonder Woman!!  ;D
Its very encouraging that this could last 10 years  :D