Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and feeling horrible  (Read 2147 times)

Itwillpass

Re: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and feeling horrible
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 09:41:16 AM »

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you Unicorn  :-* shouldn’t be a problem getting tablets they are a lot cheaper for doctors to prescribe & usually what they try first  ;D

Unicorn

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2021, 10:44:37 AM »

Hi all, feeling slightly better today so far but I'm going to speak to a different Doc tomorrow morning and see about changing my patches to different ingredients 😬😮 or just to get another fresh point of view.... it can't hurt.... hopefully we can all feel more human soon gang xxxxx

Unicorn

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2021, 09:19:07 AM »

Hi all, just a recap...😁 I spoke to a lovely lady Doc yesterday (I was a blubbering mess, so a bit embarrassing!) And told her everything.  I've been off the patches for 3 days now and still a quivering, palpitating mess 🤦‍♀️.  I asked if I could change hrt but she said because I was still having periods it would be hard to get something due to shortages still round here.  She suggested counselling to help with the anxiety but I wasn't that keen as I feel it's more physical, if that makes sense? Anyway, she asked if I wanted to increase my Sertraline, which I will do anything now to try to feel better... I think she was at a bit of a loss to help, but very kind.  I think the hrt made me feel worse as the weeks went by sadly 😥 .  She has also booked me in today for a blood test to check my thyroid.  Wish me luck and I hope you all find some relief too xxxx

Itwillpass

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 10:36:20 AM »

Awww Unicorn I’m sorry you still feel unwell, do you think you will completely stop the hrt? Good you are having bloods done I find this really puts my anxious mind at rest  ::) it always feels more physical with me too the aches, pains & bad back which then sets off my health anxiety viscous circle xxx

Unicorn

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2021, 10:56:53 AM »

Hi Itwillpass! 😚

I will stop it for a while I think.... I dont know what's what at the moment! I'm going to try something herbal for the moment along with my increase in AD's.... I really dont know what to do... maybe I had an overload of hormones??! I must be very sensitive as I had PND 2 times with my girls.... I really dont know anymore 😥 xxx How are you Itwillpass? Xx
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:59:58 AM by Unicorn »

Itwillpass

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2021, 12:33:13 PM »

I think maybe it’s good to stop so you can try find out where abouts your body is at the moment? If you don’t feel you can feel any worse there’s nothing too loose, I’ve feel okayish the last 4 days don’t know if my body is starting to accept the hrt, I’m still very achy & my back is still really tense. I’ve been getting out everyday for a walk too which has really helped. Keep me posted how you get on with bloods xxx

Unicorn

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2021, 12:52:28 PM »

Thank Itwillpass! How's your mood? Is that ok? I'm glad that things maybe going in the right direction for you 😚😚 how long have you been on the patches now? You probably did say, but my menobrain.... the nurse who did my bloods was lovely, I used to go to school with her 😊 she is my age and been suffering with palpitations and her cousin, who  is also the same age has been suffering awful with them.  It's hard to know now whether mine are palpitations which has changed into anxiety or just anxiety now 🙄 bah! Stupid hormones... take care Itwillpass and onwards and upwards for you... love your name btw 😁 xxx

Itwillpass

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2021, 01:22:58 PM »

I’m ever hopeful it will pass  ;) it’s quite reassuring to know others are having palpitations too, my nurse told me at 46 I was too young for menopause I then went on to explain about peri menopause & she’s a health professional was unbelievable! Moods okay still can change several times a day which is weird, I’m 7 weeks in now so just put a conti patch on 🤞 hormones are cruel when you have good days then bam bad days come back xxx

Unicorn

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2021, 01:34:06 PM »

Yes! I know! Hormones are vile like that... I had an episode a year ago of the same, but just thought I was cuckoo but i now know it must be hormones 🙄 then I was ok for a few months, felt pretty good, then September started going downhill, then up then started hrt November then up.... then down again badly 🙄 I had a good Christmas and thought things were on the up, but no.... lol! My periods had gone haywire on hrt, bled for about 2 weeks when I started to go downhill again, so God only knows! My cousin who is 6 months older than me suffers anxiety and hot flushes, wonky periods and thought she was going cuckoo last year, hers comes and goes..... my Mum and sister sailed through theirs just having flushes ... I'm glad but feel why me?? Xxx
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:02:07 PM by Unicorn »

Unicorn

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2021, 05:36:06 PM »

Omg, had a few hours of no palpitations and nearly feeling 'normal.... ! I don't understand this lark! Xxx

Itwillpass

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2021, 07:45:36 PM »

Unbelievable Unicorn bam I’ve felt awful since about 3pm dizzy, weak, nauseated & anxious! What is going on, managed to eat my dinner & my heart felt like it was bursting out my chest. How can we go from feeling good to bad so quickly, how is it even possible, hope you’re still okay. Do you have a Fitbit my heart rate is all over the place at the moment x

Unicorn

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2021, 09:12:55 AM »

Oh Itwillpass, big hug to you 😚 I wish there was something I could suggest to you.... were you this bad without the patches? I'm still feeling ok, my nose is snuffly, like I'm getting a cold but my palpitations are ok (at the moment!)  It's so horrible as you don't know how you are going to feel from 1 hour to the next at the moment xxx I haven't got a Fitbit but I have an app on my phone xx
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:15:03 AM by Unicorn »

Itwillpass

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2021, 03:56:25 PM »

I think my overall anxiety, energy & stomach issues are better on hrt, it’s the dizzy unbalanced feeling which is so strange. I’m definitely going to get to the 3 month mark, I’m about 6 weeks in now 🤞 was slow to get going this morning but trying to push through the day & keep my mind busy even though I just want to curl up & hibernate 😊 my nose seems to have been snuffly for months no doubt another hormone issue! xx

Unicorn

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2021, 06:13:04 AM »

Sorry Itwillpass, been on 3 night shifts! 😁

I feel better palpitation and anxiety wise now, I think the patches definitely made things worse and didn't improve anything and my bleeding was so irregular for long periods on them 😥... I can cope with the physical symptoms but not the palps and anxiety, that's horrid.... i have had my Sertraline increased and I will play it by ear at the moment.... Hope you are feeling a bit better xxxxx😚
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:57:28 AM by Unicorn »
Pages: 1 [2]