Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Sexting  (Read 4069 times)

DS68

Sexting
« on: November 13, 2020, 08:18:24 PM »

Welllll.....

I was feeling fat frumpy and fed up and generally unexciting..

Whilst out for some fresh air locally, my phone was stollen whilst I was at the park with my youngest, I left if on a bench whilst watching him on a swing or something. When I realised it wasn't in my bag and had been taken, I borrowed a phone from a lady to call it, a man answered and kindly offered to sell my phone back to me for £50  :( I said I could meet him to pay and take it back ( I had no intention of.paying him) anyway long story short he didn't show up (no surprise). I rushed home to call.the mobile supplier to cancel the SIM but they didn't cancel it for an hour or so during which time he very kindly sent a rather explicitly rude sex message to all my contacts, which included elderly parents, in-laws, my boss, religious figures in the community, colleagues, friends..... the list goes on.

Trying to explain it was the worst experience, it took ages to get a apologising message out, most have never looked at me the same way and my poor.old mum couldnt even pronounce some of the words he wrote so had no idea what it was about altjo tbh neither could I ! 😂

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Sexting
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 08:51:05 AM »

;D