Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Low Mood, Tearfulness and Now Shaking Legs.  (Read 3002 times)

Kathleen

Re: Low Mood, Tearfulness and Now Shaking Legs.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2020, 12:54:59 PM »

Hello warwick01

Thank you for your reply.

I am also fed up of being on this roller-coaster!

My last period was in 2010 and I have experienced many meno symptoms since then. I am 64 and  my latest one is frequent tearfulness plus my brain fog is a lot worse. I am amazed that I have any oestrogen receptors left to complain about their lack of hormone!

I am already taking an AD and I am not so much depressed as despondent that my life is being dominated by my unruly hormones.

I wish you luck with your patches and please let me know how you get on with them.

Take care and sending hugs.

K.

warwick01

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 01:59:01 PM »

Thanks Kathleen

I hope you find some relief soon.

In my opinion we ask for help, we talk to our friends of the same age but is it just me but know one appears to suffer to the extent I have. The only thing I have in evidence this is hormonal was seeing how bad my Nan and mother suffered physically and mentally - although they never spoke about it..... just 'it was the change' that caused them to suffer an almost breakdown. So I am going to find the solution myself as currently I have no quality of life. I go out very little always making excuses and telling myself it will get better. Unfortunately it isn't getting any better - in fact its getting worse.

Kathleen

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 03:54:10 PM »

Hello again warwick 01.

I know what you mean about quality of life. I can manage my day to day activities but the thought of doing anything different, especially away from home, makes me very anxious.

It goes without saying that this never used to be the case. To quote my trusty meno book " women describe subtle sensations such as trembling, fluttering, unease and discomfort. More severe feelings of anxiety or  panic can arise with little provocation. Tasks that you used to be able to tackle can leave you in total disarray".

Have you had any meno symptoms that have now left? I take heart from the fact that some of my symptoms have gone and I hope the rest take a hike pretty soon as well!

Wishing you well.

K.

daisie

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2020, 09:47:13 AM »

hi warwick can you tell me which patches you have ordered and where from thanks x

warwick01

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2020, 11:06:58 AM »

Hi Daisie

I will PM you ;)

Wx
Pages: 1 [2]