Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Skin tag down below  (Read 1558 times)

getting_old

Skin tag down below
« on: October 21, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »

A few days ago i found what I first thought was a little spot but now seems to be a skin tag at the entrance of my vagina. I'm going to try to get a doctor's appointment but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience? If so did you have it removed or just left? I have other skin tags that don't worry me and would have some concerns about having anything done in that area that wasn't absolutely necessary.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Skin tag down below
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 05:18:14 PM »

I hate skin tags where ever they form  >:( out of everything in recent years that has happened!

Does it get in the way? If not I would leave well alone ;-)

Tootsey11

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 05:43:08 PM »

I've one on my rear end. Nasty little buggers  >:(

If it ain't causing problems I'd leave it alone

Joaniepat

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 07:45:29 PM »

A few days ago i found what I first thought was a little spot but now seems to be a skin tag at the entrance of my vagina. I'm going to try to get a doctor's appointment but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience? If so did you have it removed or just left? I have other skin tags that don't worry me and would have some concerns about having anything done in that area that wasn't absolutely necessary.
You should defo get it checked. Anything mysterious on the vulva should be looked at, and if the GP isn't certain what it is, get a referral to a vulva dermatologist.

JP x