Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi  (Read 1616 times)

Tracey21

• First Flush
Evorel Sequi
« on: October 06, 2020, 03:40:22 PM »

Hi , I have recently started on the Evorel Sequi patches, the first 2 weeks on these I was feeling absolutely great, foggy head clearer, anxiety and depression gone, and generally had a much more positive outlook, the 3rd week , however, I feel I have dipped back into how I was feeling before I started, I’m really hoping this is just the patches getting into my system, and I know it’s early days , I just want to feel normal again, if that’s possible , and feel like I have pinned my hopes on these patches
Any feedback would be welcomed
Thank you

Taz2

Re: Evorel Sequi
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 04:05:14 PM »

Hi Tracey21. The second lot of patches contain the progesterone part of the HRT which can make some women (me included) feel not so good. It's much like the PMT type feelings you might have got during your natural cycle. This may get better by the end of the first three months of patches so it's a case of wait and see. Also the progesterone in Evorel is Norethisterone which is known to cause PMT type symptoms. Let us know how you get on. There are other ones to try if this type isn't suitable but each HRT needs to be tried for at least three months to allow any initial problems to even out.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Tracey21

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 04:44:40 PM »

Hi taz2  :)
Thank you for your advice, that makes perfect sense, and explains exactly why I’m feeling this way, I will stick with it , for 3 months and hopefully it will improve, Drs don’t always tell you the alternatives straight away, but at least they are out there
Tracey 😀😀😘

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 10:03:13 PM »

Glad to be of help. You will find lots of help and support on here so any other questions please ask and someone will be along to answer or just offer a virtual hug.

Taz  :)