Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Brain fog at the garage  (Read 4725 times)

Baby

Brain fog at the garage
« on: September 09, 2020, 08:15:32 PM »

So I went to fill up with petrol today at my local garage. A simple task you might think. Well it took me three attempts of pulling up parking and getting out of my car to work out which side of my car to line up with the petrol pump.

jaypo

Re: Brain fog at the garage
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 07:27:52 AM »

Yep baby,normal everyday occurrence for me these days,have you gone to the thread...doing stupid things? Or there's a strange woman in my house? You'll see your not alone  :o

Mab66

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 07:28:48 PM »

I started a new job. One where I rely on good concentration. Usually I am fastidious and learn quickly. I have new knowledge ready to apply but brain fog is frustrating leading me to make mistakes that make me look like i am an imbosile. The 8 people I trained with are all 20 years younger and I feel like I am struggling, feeling unusually emotional  which is not how I usually am. I have just been prescribed hrt patches. So 🤞 i want to feel confident again.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 08:04:49 PM »

We rememember because both vehicles are on the passenger side.

As for working with people much younger, point out that you have much more in your brain due to age which may need to be wheedled out ;-).  That their turn will arrive  :D